“24% of code delivered in Open Source was via the Magento Community” the guys dissect a blog from Magento CEO Mark Lavelle and recap Magento’s Sales Kickoff! Listen now!
Phillip and Kalen talk #magemh – an initiative to raise awareness for mental health in our Magento community. Plus: Kalen craps on one of our sponsors, NRF2018, Time Tracking software and Tensorflow/AI/ML.
- Kalen disses one of our sponsors. That’s pretty normal for him, though.
- MageMH – a new mental health awareness from Rebecca Brocton and David Manners
- Rebecca’s Youtube monologue on Facing Fear
- Women who code / Something Digital event
- Phillip authored an Accessibility Ebook
- Anna Volkl did a great job on Nomad Mage
- Akeneo makes an AI/ML acquisition
- Phillip has commit privileges on Magento repo – I FEEL THE POWER