Phillip gives a talk on product customization at Meet Magento New York. Steve Deckert calls for pint night at Meet Magento and the ecommerce director from Hugo Boss shows up out of nowhere.
MageFlow is announced for the first time as the web site gets an update with neat brand identity with illustrated characters. A 95 year old dude (or dudette) is doing product imports into Magento. Kalen talks about the first Magento 2 webinar and he recounts a story where installing Phillip’s Pirate Language module for International Talk like a Pirate Day didn’t go quite as planned.
- We have a name!
- Podcast going audio-only
- Domain name (MageTalk.com, courtesy of RocketWeb)
- Magento mobile goes bye bye
- M2 Webinar
- William #williamcrushwednesday
- Different databases
- Uninstall scripts
- SD is now in FL, only Magento Partner in FL
Interview with Kimberely Thomas
– MMNY | http://ny.meet-magento.com
Extension of the Week
- Creare SEO – https://github.com/Creare/CreareSEO